Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For the slightly off-kilter, SNOW WEASEL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the slightly off-kilter, SNOW WEASEL!

Wish this was a little closer, I'd at least go look.

At the Dover, DE meet a couple of years ago, there were a couple of nice Weasels on display, plus there was one in need of restoration. The restored ones ran nicely. Those were the first Weasels I ever saw in "person."
    Rog
    '59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
    Smithtown,NY
    Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

The enclosed body is nice. Most of the Weasels I have seen have been open.
      I wonder how many Weasels are still in existence. There is even one in a small museum that our chapter visited here in Arkansas.
      "In the heart of Arkansas."
      Searcy, Arkansas
      1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
      1952 2R pickup

Comment

Paint it yellow and the kids would never miss a day of school for weather again!

Mike Davis
        1964 Champ 8E7-122 "Stuey"

Comment

This is from the Red Ball Express military vehicle meet held in the Poconos in September, 2010. There were another two weasels with venders that were not in the photo - cool stuff.

Comment

I think this one was on display at a military museum outside Denver. If anyone needs some one check this out for you PM me.

Comment

Joe, if you are thinking of the one we saw at our meeting, I think it was a different one. That one wasn't enclosed and had a stock exhaust.
              Carey
              Packard Hawk

Comment

Working...
              X