Anyone need a Lark for the back roads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone need a Lark for the back roads

a Lark with a little extra ground clearance.

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/5907065802.html

No, sir. Not in my driveway.
    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Different strokes fer different folks.
      I'd much prefer a straight-axled, tunnel rammed, jacked up and big slick equipped '62 Lark 'GASSER!'
      Last edited by Jessie J.; 12-24-2016, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Well it would be fun to run over Hondas with!

Ya know, being in Southern Calif. I have to wonder if it could be Rich. Holcom's Son's '62 Lark 2 Door, they lived in Orange County, belonged to the OE Chapter of SDC and it did have a Factory Type Roof Rack like I see UNDER that Huge one there. I think it was Tan or Brown.

Rich. (now deceased RIP) was the former owner of the Muppet '51 Stude. now in the SNM and also my former Light Green '63 Champ 8E7-122 that is now owned by an Oregon SDC and Forum Member.

Long time OEC Members remember them well.
        Last edited by StudeRich; 12-24-2016, 01:34 PM.
        StudeRich
        Second Generation Stude Driver,
        Proud '54 Starliner Owner
        SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

I would totally rock that! Take me back to High School to live that alternate life.
          Dis-Use on a Car is Worse Than Mis-Use...
          1959 Studebaker Lark VIII 2DHTP

Comment

I love '61 two doors but not that one...

Comment

Screw buying a new truck... I'll use that in these wonderful Wisconsin winter months!

Comment

That would work great where I live during the wet season. Ya'll have heard about Georgia Clay roads, haven't you?
                Neil Thornton

Comment

I'd love to see that one and the '50 discussed in the other thread parked next to each other. Preferably in my driveway

Comment

Originally posted by GrumpyOne View Post
                    I love '61 two doors but not that one...
                    It's a '62 (can tell by the grill shell and the rear quarters - the '61s still had smaller rear wheel openings like the '59-'60 Lark's )
                    The '62 two door that I've held onto for the last 20+ years is bone stock right down to the original hubcaps and hose clamps.

Comment

Working...
                    X