1934 Studebaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1934 Studebaker

Very nice car but $99,000.00 seems high especially for a 4 door Commander. What is a realistic value for this Studebaker?

No interior or engine pics...tough to price

Comment

This listing went up a couple of weeks ago and the price when first listed was $105,000 I believe. At that time there were a lot more photos and many of the interior and engine. I am not sure whey they removed many of the photos when they re-listed it at a lower price. That is an odd strategy, if that is what it is. It is absolutely immaculate and probably worth close to the asking price. There is not a surface on that car you could not eat off of. Gorgeous! If I had the money I would buy it.
      Ed Sallia
      Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Does anyone else think this car is worth $100K ?? Just ignorant here....

Comment

Ah, if you scroll down the page you will find the rest of the photos. Take a look. It is scrumptious.
          Ed Sallia
          Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

I don't know what the car is worth. I know the guy that owns it. This is a very high end restoration.
            1936 Dictator
            1950 Champion Regal 4 dr parts car
            1953 Commander Regal HT
            1953 2R5 Pickup
            1947 M16 Truck
            1960 Lark VIII Convertible
            1960 Champ 5E7 step side short box
            1962 Champ 7E5 no box
            1962 GT Hawk
            1963 Lark VI 4 dr
            1963 GT Hawk R2
            1964 Daytona Convertible
            1964 Commander Wagonaire

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.” ~ Abraham Lincoln​

Comment

He's probably asking a price based upon what it cost to restore.

Comment

Originally posted by jackb View Post
                Does anyone else think this car is worth $100K ?? Just ignorant here....
                If its at what two others here who have actually seen it stated about being a spotless, high-end restoration, the answer maybe be 'yes', considering one does not have to do a thing to it, except get the California Brush, or soft cloth out and polish it after each use.

A car such as this one appreciates in value with the passing of time; not depreciate, unless someone allows it deteriorate.

Craig

Comment

I wish all of you were right about the real value today and chance for appreciation, but I doubt it. Regardless of the quality of the car's restoration, it is still a mid range, four door, the demand for which is limited at best. I doubt that the car will garner even half of it's restoration value in today's market.

Comment

Originally posted by Hallabutt View Post
                    I wish all of you were right about the real value today and chance for appreciation, but I doubt it. Regardless of the quality of the car's restoration, it is still a mid range, four door, the demand for which is limited at best. I doubt that the car will garner even half of it's restoration value in today's market.
                    I agree, and I like 4 doors and would love to own this car.

Comment

By way of comparison look at the 1932 Commander Sr. Regis Brougham that's up for bid on Ebay. The 32 is much more desirable, but IMHO it is still overpriced. Now if the 32 was a President all bets would be off.

Comment

What a stylish lovely car! Great restoration too.
                        Diesel loving, autocrossing, Coupe express loving, Grandpa Architect.

Comment

Working...
                        X