Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IT'S LIVE...Registrations can now be made!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IT'S LIVE...Registrations can now be made!!

By the time many of you will see this, the Meet Registration Site at http://www.sdcmeet.com will be live and accepting Registrations for the International Meet in South Bend, Indiana May 3-6, 2017.

PLEASE, help us out by completing your registration now for the meet at $35, and save yourself $10 before January 31, 2017 when the registration fee will go to $45. If you register on-site at the meet, you will have to pay the regular registration fee of $45 + $10 = $55.

Do it now while the thought is in your mind.

Merry Christmas from the SDC International Meet Committee and our 2017 International Meet Hosts, Michiana Chapter.

Denny Foust

for the SDC International Meet Committee and Michiana Chapter, SDC

dfoust@sdckeystoneregion.com
    Last edited by studeguy54; 12-12-2016, 06:17 PM.

hello Denny , i just tried to register on the site and can not get it completed as it says vehicles not correct , i have listed no vehicles for the show , the site will not allow me to go past the vehicle page , any ideas would be helpful , thanks for your help , roger
    R.A.Jennings

Comment

Roger

The issue has been reported and I expect it will be resolved by morning tomorrow. Please check in again in the morning.

Denny
      Last edited by studeguy54; 12-12-2016, 06:15 PM.

Comment

The issue has now been resolved. My apologies for the trouble you had registering, Roger. Please register again.
        - Mark Wheeler, Cornerstone Registration, Ltd.
        SDC Membership Secretary and SDC Webmaster

Comment

hello Denny , i have registered this morning , all went well , thanks for your help . roger
          R.A.Jennings

Comment

Roger,

Glad you're registered for the meet....be sure to tell your friends to register before January 31 to take advantage of the discounted registration fee

Denny Foust

Comment

Registering on line is quick and easy. I recommend registering this way.

Comment

Working...
              X