Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1934 Studebaker story

Robert Kapteyn

Thanks for sharing. Beautiful car, would like to see more photos of it.

Coincidently I got a call yesterday from a man from Florida looking for a head for a 1934 Dictator.

If anyone can help him out send me a PM and I'll give his name and telephone number.
    Dan Peterson
    Montpelier, VT
    1960 Lark V-8 Convertible
    1960 Lark V-8 Convertible (parts car)

Comment

I've been wondering for a while how many of those 1934 Land Cruisers we know still exist. Has anyone counted?
      "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

That's a beautiful car. Doc Rubin used to live in the area and it was seen on more than a few occasions. He sold it to the Bulgari collection..
        64 GT Hawk (K7)
        1970 Avanti (R3)

Comment

Believe that is a very old article as Rubin sold the car not long after the Madison, Wisc meet in 2000 where it was first shown. I did a comprehensive article on the 1934-35 Land Cruisers in the Dec 2002 issue of Collectible Automobile and later in The Antique Studebaker Review. Yes, I do have a list of known survivors. I know of one currently for sale so let me know if interested.

Click image for larger version

Name:	left full email.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	145.7 KB
ID:	1711353
          Richard Quinn
          Editor emeritus: Antique Studebaker Review

Comment

It was in the Lemay Museum in Tacoma last I saw it.

Craig

Comment

I seen one at a cruise at Wakima Pottery in Myrtle Beach,it was grey & looked good,never met the owner but figured he was a local.This had to be 20+ years ago

Comment

Working...
              X