X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1956 Golden Hawk scam

There seems to be a scam going on.
    Two identical 56 GH for sale
    One on Phoenix Graiglist and one in Frankfort Illinois.
    Be aware on sending deposits to scammers.

Robert Kapteyn

Bob, isn't the one in Frankfort IL the "project" car with overdrive in Ceramic Green and white? It just sold, so is the buyer putting it on the Phoenix Craigslist right away, hoping to flip it?

(I haven't seen either ad, but that just came to mind when I saw your post with Frankfort IL in it.) BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

I do not know what is going on there.
      I just reported it being suspicious.
      Just make sure no scammer is collecting deposits as was reported before.
      I have not checked it out yet.
      Robert Kapteyn

Comment

Somethings not right as this car sold on e-bay for 6100 and now it's in phoenix for 5000.

Comment

Originally posted by swvalcon View Post
          Somethings not right as this car sold on e-bay for 6100 and now it's in phoenix for 5000.
          It is also listed in Tucson for 5,000. When you click on the link to contact only an email from the CL ad is there. Something fishy for sure.

Bob Miles
          Tucson AZ

Comment

I talked to the seller at length in Frankfort, that deal was legit. The Ebay sale was legit.

Comment

Working...
            X