Stainless Windshield Trim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stainless Windshield Trim

I'm stuck and probably not for the last time!
    I have a 53 C body that I bought in pieces and am trying to put together but the windshield trim was destroyed by prior removal. Anyone know where I could find some or something else that would work in place of, another year that's easier to find? I installed the windshield without it but the gasket just doesn't look right.

Unfortunately, the Glass and Seal have to come out to install the Stainless Moulding when you find one.
    They Lock into the Rubber only BEFORE being installed in the Car.

Most '53 to '61 "C" Body Coupe Mouldings should work.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

As mentioned trim is installed in gasket or removed with windshield or back window out of car. There are two sizes of trim the thinner you would see almost all of the A pillar the wider would cover most or all of the A pillar. Gaskets and glass are available from our vendors.

Comment

I would like to bring your attention, there are some beautiful customers that eliminate the trim. I have an excellent example, if I can pull it up, I'll post it.

Comment

Ok, crap, I meant costumes that are beautiful. I think they bring them into the next century.

Comment

Ok,I think this site needs some serious updates to help us link to other media..... totally frustrated. .... help

Comment

Jambo, you will need to interpret your posts #4 & 5, and 6 as few of us speak Smartphone!

On our Homepage we have everything that is needed.
              StudeRich
              SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Ok, direct me. I need help

Comment

Ok, Washington, how are there so many stude guys there,not being a state till 1904?

Comment

Jerry Sears, where are you?

Comment

Ok,just kidding. I lived in lake Quinault in the 70s. I have Washington history that no one, ok very few,know of. 1905worldsfair cool

Comment

OK, tell us what Info it is that you need that is frustrating.

I was born in Detroit and I am from/lived in Redondo Beach, Calif. but I STILL don't speak your language.

FYI: You can use the "Edit Post" button at the bottom, to update your Posts instead of new ones.
                        Or the Delete button also at the bottom when in Edit Mode, this Website is VERY user friendly.
                        Last edited by StudeRich; 10-17-2016, 08:37 PM.
                        StudeRich
                        SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

I should have a set or two of windshield trim here from C-body Hawks.
                          Gord Richmond, within Weasel range of the Alberta Badlands

Comment

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
                            Jambo, you will need to interpret your posts #4 & 5, and 6 as few of us speak Smartphone!

On our Homepage we have everything that is needed.
                            C'mon... time to get a smartphone. Your 13 year old grandkid can teach you how to use it in about 15 minutes. Its not that hard. Believe me, you don't know what you're missing if you don't already have one.
                            Phone, camera, photo album, weather, appointment calendar, internet, email, flashlight, maps, calculator, and even your daily crossword puzzle, etc etc etc. All in the palm of your hand and taken everywhere you need to go.
                            I've bought and sold cars and parts on the fly, even while traveling with my phone as my only piece of equipment.
                            sals54

Comment

It's too bad smartphones aren't smart enough to NOT work in the hands of a person driving a car.

I still don't even own a cell phone, but may have to look into it one of these days.

Comment

Working...
                              X