Storing cars again in Building "84"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storing cars again in Building "84"

I've been asked to inform people that vehicles are again being stored from October to May at $75 a month. If you bring it in and sign a 6 month commitment you get October for free plus a 10 percent discount which figures to $410 instead of $450 plus you get to ride with your car up the elevator I believe to the fifth floor of where your car's interior was probably installed. If interested call Bob Egierski at 574-250-1110 at Building "84".

A very good Deal for Indiana and Illinois residents.

Do they use Camera survailance, Guards or just lock the Elevator and Staircase for Security?
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

The entire complex is very secure as about a half of "112" and "113" are occupied or getting ready to be occupied by high tech businesses. Hoping to do tours and show the progress that's been made. It's pretty amazing and high tech but keeping the old Studebaker ambience.

Comment

Originally posted by tjanowia View Post
        The entire complex is very secure as about a half of "112" and "113" are occupied or getting ready to be occupied by high tech businesses. Hoping to do tours and show the progress that's been made. It's pretty amazing and high tech but keeping the old Studebaker ambience.
        Here's what Tim is referring to ...Bldgs. 112 & 113 with Bldg. 84 in the background.
        Took this pic. last Sunday:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bldgs. 112 & 113.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	129.4 KB
ID:	1709474
        (click on pic. to enlarge)

Comment

Like Jim said that is Building "113" in the foreground and you can see the progress in the project with the new Windows installed on the left and the brick cleaned and repaired. You can't see the new skylight and how marvelously the inside is coming along. They also recently acquired millions to redo the facade of "84" in the background. Progress is made daily and I'm betting you won't recognize the place come the International. They also are still showing interest in the large Studebaker letters that used to sit on top of one of the buildings and was in a storage shed in Ohio but I believe was sold. If anyone has contact information with the owner it would be appreciated and would look great back on top of "84".

Comment

Working...
          X