looking for shifter lever groments.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for shifter lever groments.

Ihere SI is out of shifter groments, does any know where i can get 1 or 2 , had some used ones but when i tryed to get them off thay ripped up rotten, these are the ones that go on the automatic leaver at the colum lever ,??????

They are listed in the 2014 catalog. 1539489 Insulator 1956 to 1964, all.

Comment

On this same topic: what's the easiest way to install these new grommets into the shifter arms ??

Comment

JIm, i called SI thay said thay should have them , the # i am looking for is 532551 , on page227, goes up on the collar bell on colum , thanks for reply .,still like to know if any one out there has them to .

Comment

Robert Kapteyn

Comment

Robert i just sent a{ pm } massage to you ,get back to me , thanks for the info

Comment

I make those. They are $6.50 each. Just send a check and tell me how many you want.
              Valerie Hansen, Studebaker Rubber Gaskets
              438 Capri Dr.
              Nashville TN 37209
              615-356-7510

Comment

Originally posted by Studegirl615 View Post
                I make those. They are $6.50 each. Just send a check and tell me how many you want.
                Valerie Hansen, Studebaker Rubber Gaskets
                438 Capri Dr.
                Nashville TN 37209
                615-356-7510
                I thank Valerie for continuing on with Studebaker rubber parts. When at the SDC International Convention in RI, I personally thanked her.

She hasn't posted much here, but I welcome her.

I believe that is where most of the vendors get their rubber parts from.
                Gary L.
                Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Thank you, Gary. I appreciate it so much when I hear that. Even though I still miss Bill every day, I really love the Studebaker community. I will try to check in on the forum more often.
                  Valerie

Originally posted by studegary View Post
                  I thank Valerie for continuing on with Studebaker rubber parts. When at the SDC International Convention in RI, I personally thanked her.

She hasn't posted much here, but I welcome her.

I believe that is where most of the vendors get their rubber parts from.

Comment

Valerie Hansen, for in put that you have the grommets, i found some throw a email and have sent for them , but i will keep your address down for later dannyo.

Comment

Working...
                    X