1940 studebaker model g shop manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1940 studebaker model g shop manual

FOR SALE A 1940 MODEL G SHOP MANUAL I have a complete shop manual for a model G Studebaker . the cover is worn but all the inside contents is very good condition and no tears or missing pages . This is a thick manual covering all aspects of the Model G . A must for owner.
    Price is $ 40.00 plus mailing
    Joe Parsons email is joebetsy6@gmail.com

Joe Parsons

Joe; That would be the 1939 Champion manual (model G). 95% of it would also be applicable to the '40 Champion model 2G. For the '40 2G Champion Studebaker issued only a supplement covering the new features, mostly headlights (seal beam) and some on the carb.
    Richard Quinn
    Editor emeritus: Antique Studebaker Review

Comment

Dick, thank you for the correction on the shop manual

I am preparing to give a Studebaker -Packard Mercedes- Benz connection presentation again and want to refresh my power point slides

You once told me the Studebaker Turning Wheels issue that addressed this connection ...Can you please give me the issue and date of the publication and any other reference that I might use

Thanks Dick .....Missed seeing you at Hershey Joe

Joe Parsons

Comment

Originally posted by 58 Hawk View Post
        Dick, thank you for the correction on the shop manual

I am preparing to give a Studebaker -Packard Mercedes- Benz connection presentation again and want to refresh my power point slides

You once told me the Studebaker Turning Wheels issue that addressed this connection ...Can you please give me the issue and date of the publication and any other reference that I might use

Thanks Dick .....Missed seeing you at Hershey Joe
        Joe; Nine pages of material forwarded directly to your gmail address re the Studebaker/Mercedes agreement. Let me know if anything else required. Yes, 4th year I have missed Hershey after 25+. Just not enough Studebaker stuff there to warrant the time and expense.
        Richard Quinn
        Editor emeritus: Antique Studebaker Review

Comment

Working...
        X