REBUILT STUDE T10 FS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REBUILT STUDE T10 FS

Rebuilt Stude T10. I believe it's the later style (2.54 1st gear). Not used since rebuilt. Still has plastic on input and output shaft. I have other 4 speed parts including NOS Lark fibreglass floor hump, bench seat shifter, bellhousing, drive shaft, pedals etc etc.
    Asking $975 for trans. Email about other parts. Can make a deal on all the 4 speed parts as a package (convert your Lark and start playin'!)
    I'm located in Ingersoll, Ontario about 3 hours from Detroit (1.5 from Port Huron)
    Email me at todd.st@rogers.com if interested.
    Thanks
    Todd

63 Lark 2dr Sedan

Todd; what buyers will want to know is: what bolt pattern is it?
    If it truly IS a "late" model ie: late 1962 to 1964, it would have the closer to square (but not) pattern which is the same as Stude. 3 speed and Ford.

If it is a 1961-early 1962 it would have the Chevy pattern, with the lower right hand bolt very far out to the right for a way Off square pattern.

The ratio could be ordered either close ratio or wide ratio, 2.20 or 2.54 on either one I think.

added:OK, that pic was not there when I started this, I can't see the tranny case bolt pattern, but if it fits that bellhousing, it's an early Chevy. case that was not used after early '62, but with the housing of course, it will fit any Stude. V-8 back to 1951.

StudeRich Studebakers Northwest Ferndale, WA
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Todd; what buyers will want to know is: what bolt pattern is it?
      If it truly IS a "late" model ie: late 1962 to 1964, it would have the closer to square (but not) pattern which is the same as Stude. 3 speed and Ford.

If it is a 1961-early 1962 it would have the Chevy pattern, with the lower right hand bolt very far out to the right for a way Off square pattern.

The ratio could be ordered either close ratio or wide ratio, 2.20 or 2.54 on either one I think.

added:OK, that pic was not there when I started this, I can't see the tranny case bolt pattern, but if it fits that bellhousing, it's an early Chevy. case that was not used after early '62, but with the housing of course, it will fit any Stude. V-8 back to 1951.

StudeRich Studebakers Northwest Ferndale, WA
      StudeRich
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

It's been confusing trying to determine what year it is from. There is a "61" tag on the case however I was told the later T10's only had a 2.54 1st gear. If in fact you could get a 2.54 1st gear on the early trans, then I would say that is what this is. Anyone else have any way to determine for sure?
        Todd

63 Lark 2dr Sedan

Comment

It's been confusing trying to determine what year it is from. There is a "61" tag on the case however I was told the later T10's only had a 2.54 1st gear. If in fact you could get a 2.54 1st gear on the early trans, then I would say that is what this is. Anyone else have any way to determine for sure?
          Todd

63 Lark 2dr Sedan

Comment

quote:Originally posted by tstclr
            Anyone else have any way to determine for sure?
            Todd
            What Rich said. Chevy bolt pattern (and I believe that's what you have there) is an early trans.

Dick Steinkamp
            Bellingham, WA

Comment

Anyone else have any way to determine for sure?
              Todd
              What Rich said. Chevy bolt pattern (and I believe that's what you have there) is an early trans.

Dick Steinkamp
              Bellingham, WA

Comment

Well that would be consistent with the '61 tag. So, would this trans have only been offered in the 61 Hawk?
                Todd

63 Lark 2dr Sedan

Comment

Well that would be consistent with the '61 tag. So, would this trans have only been offered in the 61 Hawk?
                  Todd

63 Lark 2dr Sedan

Comment

'61 and early '62, Todd.

Matthew Burnette
                    '59 Scotsman
                    '63 Daytona
                    Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

'61 and early '62, Todd.

Matthew Burnette
                      '59 Scotsman
                      '63 Daytona
                      Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

Todd, did you read my post telling you exactly what it is? Or am I just waisting my time trying to help you?

StudeRich
                        Studebakers Northwest
                        Ferndale, WA
                        StudeRich
                        SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Todd, did you read my post telling you exactly what it is? Or am I just waisting my time trying to help you?

StudeRich
                          Studebakers Northwest
                          Ferndale, WA
                          StudeRich
                          SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Todd
                            Originally, '61 and early '62 Hawk, [u]and</u> early '62 Lark.
                            But with the parts you have, could also easily be installed into the '63 & '64 Larks, not original but as the only difference is the trans to bell bolt pattern, in an operating vehicle most owners would never notice the difference. (the hanging clutch pedal assy. shown however, will only fit the '61 -'66 Lark models, none of the Hawks)
                            In summery then, the parts that are shown are all correct ones for an early '62 Lark, although some of them will also fit other applications.
                            quote:Asking $975 for trans. Email about other parts.
                            $975 for just the tranny?!![:0]
                            ummmm.... 'er...well, Good luck.

Comment

Todd
                              Originally, '61 and early '62 Hawk, [u]and</u> early '62 Lark.
                              But with the parts you have, could also easily be installed into the '63 & '64 Larks, not original but as the only difference is the trans to bell bolt pattern, in an operating vehicle most owners would never notice the difference. (the hanging clutch pedal assy. shown however, will only fit the '61 -'66 Lark models, none of the Hawks)
                              In summery then, the parts that are shown are all correct ones for an early '62 Lark, although some of them will also fit other applications.
                              quote:Asking $975 for trans. Email about other parts.
                              $975 for just the tranny?!![:0]
                              ummmm.... 'er...well, Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                              X