Newport hill climb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newport hill climb

Off to the Newport Indiana hill climb tomorrow, Always a lot of fun! This will our 15th year in it .

Originally posted by wayne View Post
    Off to the Newport Indiana hill climb tomorrow, Always a lot of fun! This will our 15th year in it .
    Remember to take a lot of pics./videos and share them here!

Comment

'Looking forward to it, Wayne; 'see you there! BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Will that low-mileage '59 Edsel Ranger two door sedan be there again this year?

The one in Post #2? http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...9-Edsel-Ranger

Craig
        Last edited by 8E45E; 09-30-2016, 04:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 8E45E View Post
          Will that low-mileage '59 Edsel Ranger two door sedan be there again this year?

The one in Post #2? http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...9-Edsel-Ranger Craig
          That's a good question, Craig. He was getting older and trying to sell it a couple years ago, so we'll see.

I investigated buying it since it is kinda neat and I wouldn't mind owning it for awhile, being a 2-door with 292 V8 and straight three-speed, still on the column where it belongs. He usually parks in the same place every year, so it will be easy to see if he's back with the car. He doesn't live very far from Newport, maybe a 30-mile radius, so if it and him are extant, I'd expect it to be there. BP
          We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Working...
          X