38 State Commander dash light switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 38 State Commander dash light switch

I am looking for a 38 State Commander dash light switch part 192610 I,ve cheched with Robert Kapteyn, Canadian Studebaker and Studebaker International with no luck. Does anyone have any ideas or is there another switch that will work? Thanks for any help offered. Dave S

This is the three position switch that fits under the front edge of the dash and has a lever that extends down? I think I may have a used one but it may take a while to locate it. When we were rewiring my car we were able to take the switch apart clean it and it works fine. You might want to see if you can clean yours.

Comment

Thanks I did try to repair the switch but it was broken in two places. I have located a replacement NOS switch on eBay but it has a different stock number. I ordered it and it should arrive the middle of the week. I will post the results and hopefully it will work.

Comment

Try the Shrock Brothers. They make lots of stuff from that era.

Comment

I found an NOS on eBay I believe it came from Mn or Northwest WI. No location listed on eBay, it arrived today and the postmark looks like MN but hard to read. $18 with free shipping so I think it was a good deal

Comment

Working...
          X