Size:	105.8 KB
ID:	1751699

Looks like a steal from here.
    sigpic
    Dave Lester

Comment

Originally posted by Studedude View Post
      Looks like a steal from here.
      I'd have to see it in person. This view makes me question if removing 11" wonked Bourke's proportions.

jack vines
      PackardV8

Comment

Something very unique here.....SHORTENED DOORS!!!.....I really like this look of this Stude in & out, and I agree, it's a steal at that price!

Comment

Wouldn't ya think if he is so proud of his 11 Inch chop job that he would show the side view so you could actually SEE it?

In that one poor angle shot, it appears that he cut the Door! That would be the last thing I would want to shorten.
          Last edited by StudeRich; 09-11-2016, 01:34 PM.
          StudeRich
          Second Generation Stude Driver,
          Proud '54 Starliner Owner
          SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

This baby must FLY with a 400CI smallblock in a significantly lightened Studebaker!

Comment

I'd like to see it in person too. From what I can see, a tasteful custom.
              Diesel loving, autocrossing, Coupe express loving, Grandpa Architect.

Comment

Originally posted by PackardV8 View Post
                I'd have to see it in person.

jack vines
                Me too, in the shots chosen it really looks nice. Although I don't care too much for the dashboard. My main question is, how small do you have to be before you'd even be able to get in? Let alone sit inside and drive it comfortably? Would 5' 3" be to tall? What about getting into the back? I'm sure, it would really scoot, but there would be no way I could actually get inside it and be able to drive!

Mark
                sigpic

S2Deluxe = (5H - C3).

Comment

To me it's like trying to customize the Mona Lisa. Some things are best left to stand on their own artistic merit.

Comment

Working...
                  X