Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gran Turismo (Sport) - Delayed...Again....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gran Turismo (Sport) - Delayed...Again....

What!? It has been delayed since 1965!
    (Hope they put some Studebaker's in the game...which I have never played)

Gran Turismo Sport Delayed Until 2017

​Kazunori Yamauchi​'s perfectionism once again delays a ​Gran Turismo ​game.

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

I dont think that I have ever seen a Studebaker in any of these games. Would love it if they put one or more in!
    1960 Lark VIII Regal Wagon

Comment

[QUOTE=cultural infidel;1011886]I dont think that I have ever seen a Studebaker in any of these games. Would love it if they put one or more in![/QUOToE]

Of course this is not a video game, but as a kid the family enjoyed the board game "Assembly Line". As I recall the object was to be the first to build all your cars. It involved dice throwing and such. There were for brands used, Ford, Chevrolet, Plymouth and Studebaker. I still have the game somewhere.
      Joe Roberts
      '61 R1 Champ
      '65 Cruiser
      Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

[QUOTE=JRoberts;1011890]
        Originally posted by cultural infidel View Post
        I dont think that I have ever seen a Studebaker in any of these games. Would love it if they put one or more in![/QUOToE]

Of course this is not a video game, but as a kid the family enjoyed the board game "Assembly Line". As I recall the object was to be the first to build all your cars. It involved dice throwing and such. There were for brands used, Ford, Chevrolet, Plymouth and Studebaker. I still have the game somewhere.

Looks like a pretty sweet game!
        1960 Lark VIII Regal Wagon

Comment

Working...
        X