Seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seats

trying to find a seat for my 3r6,seems to be different, just bought a scottsman but it has the brackets on the back of the cab my 54 does not,so not sure what to do,

Your 3R6 probably came with the adjustable seat that allowed a small amount of fore-and-aft movement by pulling up on lever on the side of the seat. The Scotsman trucks used the cheaper arrangement with a hole-and-pin arrangement. I have an extra seat frame and cushions, but shipping would be prohibitive. You should be able to find one a lot closer. Suggest you post a want-to-buy ad over on Stude Truck Talk. There are several people who post there that specialize in used Stude truck parts.

Tapatalk the world's leading mobile platform for building great communities online
    Skip Lackie

Comment

thank you skip , I did end up with what looks like someone put a slider frame in the scottsman with the pin type back cushion and bottom,can you tell me what I have, the ser. # E1-766 Mod. #3E1-12. it has been wrecked there is 54 front clip on it and the frame in front has a couple inches cut off, any info. would be helpful it only shows 58k on the speed-o ,6 cyl. 3 speed o.d. thanks Dino

Comment

Originally posted by jetboat View Post
        thank you skip , I did end up with what looks like someone put a slider frame in the scottsman with the pin type back cushion and bottom,can you tell me what I have, the ser. # E1-766 Mod. #3E1-12. it has been wrecked there is 54 front clip on it and the frame in front has a couple inches cut off, any info. would be helpful it only shows 58k on the speed-o ,6 cyl. 3 speed o.d. thanks Dino
        Can't tell you much more than you already know. 3E1-12 is a 1958 Scotsman with 170 cu in Champion 6 and 112" wheelbase. The front fenders and hood are interchangeable back to 1949 models. I don't think that OD trans will fit the Commander engine in your 3R6.
        Skip Lackie

Comment

my 3R6 has a new 259 out of a 60 lark, the Scotsman has no title it was a abandon auction out of Cal. very little rust,Thank you again

Comment

Working...
          X