Studebaker C-K body AC Bracket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker C-K body AC Bracket

Is anyone making an AC compressor bracket for a V8 Studebaker w/ Alt. & PS? Any help would be appreciated.

Vintage Air manufacturers one for the Studebaker V8. It's available with or without power steering. This is more than a bracket, there are several parts to the kit.. It is designed for use with a Sanden compressor. I have one and it works fine. Although it will be a challenge to change a thermostat.
    Last edited by fpstude; 08-16-2016, 06:35 PM.
    Perry
    \'50 Business Champion
    \'50 Starlight Champion
    \'60 Lark Convertible,
    \'63 GT R1,
    \'67 Triumph TR4A

Comment

Of course there is the original Studebaker part made for this. That would be for a York compressor.
      If you want to go to a modern compressor, you would need to modify it or go to aftermarket, like Vintage Air.
      Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
      Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Summit have the vintage air bracket in stock.

Comment

Yipers, they're expensive! https://www.summitracing.com/search/...g&autoview=SKU
          1963 Champ "Stu Bludebaker"- sometimes driver
          1957 Silver Hawk "Josie"- picking up the pieces after an unreliable body man let it rot for 11 years from an almost driver to a basket case
          1951 Land Cruiser "Bunnie Ketcher" only 47M miles!
          1951 Commander Starlight "Dale"- basket case
          1947 Champion "Sally"- basket case
          1941 Commander Land Cruiser "Ursula"- basket case

Comment

Hello all ya'll, I really appreciate the response. Vintage Air had exactly what I needed, one just can't have a cute car to cruize around in that does not have AC. Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
            X