Thank You All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You All

Just want to voice my appreciation to everyone for your guidance. The forum is great and it's what allows me to do this and do it right.

Paul
    1949 2r5 28196
    170ci 6cyl
    4spd

I'll second that!.....you guys have help me out a great deal.
    Lou Van Anne
    62 Champ
    64 R2 GT Hawk
    79 Avanti II

Comment

You are Welcome! I cannot speak for the others that have helped you, but I appreciate a thank you now and then.
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

I look at it as helping each other.

Comment

Dang it... that means all my efforts to steer you down the dark path of hot rodding has been for naught. Looks like I'm gonna have to work a little harder at it.
          sals54

Comment

Originally posted by Old Radio Tech View Post
            Just want to voice my appreciation to everyone for your guidance. The forum is great and it's what allows me to do this and do it right.

Paul
            Do what right?
            "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

Here here! Many thanks for the advice with my brakes and many other questions. I really appreciate you all.
              Mike Davis
              1964 Champ 8E7-122 "Stuey"

Comment

Rich,
                You've helped me a great deal & I'm eternally grateful. However there are almost too many to mention who have helped get the '63 Avanti R-2 back on the road. John Meyer, Dave Theibeault, Dan Booth, John Brissette, Al Basille, Lou Coute, and everyone else on the forum who have helped me from one blunder / catastrophe to the next. You all have provided assistance, helpful hints, and have been mercifully kind to a NOOBY who has bitten off more than I thought I could chew. I hear all the folks who come up & say, "My Grandfather drove a Studebaker." Yeah, well, mine did, I remember the '51 Champion fondly. Harold, (Nobody, & I mean Nobody ever called my Grandfather Harry) would be proud that I took the time & $$ to invest in bringing back a Studebaker. Thank you one & all.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Radio Tech View Post

Paul
                  Originally posted by Scott View Post
                  Do what right?
                  To most of us regulars and anyone who checks Paul's Prior post list, it would be Repairing and Maintaining his '49 2R-5 I think.

No big surprise there, Questions are what at least 80% of the Posts seem to be about here and more so in The Tech Forum.
                  StudeRich
                  Second Generation Stude Driver,
                  Proud '54 Starliner Owner
                  SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Working...
                  X