Non Studebaker project.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non Studebaker project.

Finally got the latest non Studebaker project done. Complete 68 GTO frame off restore that I've been working on and off for the last two years. Painted and on it's way home. Now to color sand and buff a 66 Chev and no more restores until my hawk is done and back on the road
    Attached Files

That MiIGHT due as a Temporary "Replacement" for the Hawk, as long as it is Temporary!
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

StudeRich No not even as a temp this was all about the money. Both done for customers.

Comment

Originally posted by swvalcon View Post
        Finally got the latest non Studebaker project done. Complete 68 GTO frame off restore that I've been working on and off for the last two years. Painted and on it's way home. Now to color sand and buff a 66 Chev and no more restores until my hawk is done and back on the road
        Nice appearing work. I do not see a restored (brought back to original state) car in the pictures.
        This topic should probably be in the Stove Huggers forum.
        Gary L.
        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
        Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Theres one of those by me in some guys backyard sinking into the ground . There is a Judge stripe on it but it could be an add on . It be orange though . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

Yea that's sad when that happens. Knew a guy that had a GTO convert covered up next to his garage for years. Had bought it new and wouldn't sell it. Anytime someone tried to buy it he always said I'am going to restore it someday. One day a group of us where sitting around having coffee and one of his friends ask him about it and got that answer. His buddy said what are you waiting for? to get old well guess what your there he told him. This one started out a little rough and is now mostly China built parts. Was hard to make everything fit and look right. Just hate that China junk.
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X