GOLDEN HAWK parts and others

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOLDEN HAWK parts and others

I will be listing various parts and literature on the Studebaker Swap Page. Several items for Golden Hawk and Packard Hawk, some 58 Packard sedan trim items, '57 Stude and Lark postcards. Large items i will deliver to Reedsville Swap in Oct.
    Thanks, Dave

Originally posted by 58L-J8 Guy View Post
    I will be listing various parts and literature on the Studebaker Swap Page. Several items for Golden Hawk and Packard Hawk, some 58 Packard sedan trim items, '57 Stude and Lark postcards. Large items i will deliver to Reedsville Swap in Oct.
    Thanks, Dave
    Dave, thanks for sharing that info and offerings with the "Studebaker Community."

We've had a lot of new folks join the SDC Forums in the recent past that may not know exactly what the Studebaker Swap Page is ...or how to find it. Can you help point those folks in the right direction? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by 56Golden View Post
      Dave, thanks for sharing that info and offerings with the "Studebaker Community."

We've had a lot of new folks join the SDC Forums in the recent past that may not know exactly what the Studebaker Swap Page is ...or how to find it. Can you help point those folks in the right direction? Thanks!
      OK, it's easy. Just google www.studebakerswap.com Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X