Buy this please....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy this please....

....I've been seeing this one on Craigslist San Francisco for something like three years now and am getting tired of looking at it. If it were in my garage it would be a different story.
    Lou Van Anne
    62 Champ
    64 R2 GT Hawk
    79 Avanti II

Buy it Lou!
    That way you won't have to look at it on Craigslist anymore. It could be in YOUR garage.
    Nick

Comment

This sure looks like the one a friend of mine here in Massachusetts sold years ago....but I was told that his car was sold to someone in Austrialia.

Comment

No Money, No Honey!....and no room in the garage.
        Originally posted by Poppicat View Post
        Buy it Lou!
        That way you won't have to look at it on Craigslist anymore. It could be in YOUR garage.
        Nick
        Lou Van Anne
        62 Champ
        64 R2 GT Hawk
        79 Avanti II

Comment

This one might be a better deal - and it has two fewer doors to mess with...plus a classic mid-50s color scheme...

Comment

Hey, that '55 coupe's a beauty...and its already been converted to 12V to boot!!

Comment

Both are nice looking cars!

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Van Anne View Post
                No Money, No Honey!....and no room in the garage.
                You just need a bigger garage. And while you're at it, find a house with more wall space.
                Jon Stalnaker
                Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

Originally posted by SN-60 View Post
                  This sure looks like the one a friend of mine here in Massachusetts sold years ago....but I was told that his car was sold to someone in Austrialia.
                  Well...it wouldn't be the first Studebaker that...MISSED THE BOAT!
                  John Clary
                  Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

I LOVE that car! However, don't have twelve grand to spend on it.
                    Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
                    K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
                    Ron Smith
                    Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Lou, raise your garage up 4 feet and get three car-lifts. That way you can park 3 additional cars inside your garage. You are welcome!
                      sigpic
                      In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Originally posted by Milaca View Post
                        Lou, raise your garage up 4 feet and get three car-lifts. That way you can park 3 additional cars inside your garage. You are welcome!
                        ...who's going to loan me the money?
                        Lou Van Anne
                        62 Champ
                        64 R2 GT Hawk
                        79 Avanti II

Comment

Sadly, there's gotta be a reason it hasn't sold for that kinda money. Too many doors to start. Beautiful restoration, but it appears it was done as a labor of love. That means lots of money spent and not much promise of a return on investment. A very small segment of the population will ever consider buying a Land Cruiser, let alone, restore one for the money necessary to make it look this nice. And that's too bad, cuz its a great deal for the money.
                          sals54

Comment

Originally posted by Milaca View Post
                            Originally posted by Lou Van Anne View Post
                            ...who's going to loan me the money?
                            Originally posted by sals54 View Post
                            Sadly, there's gotta be a reason it hasn't sold for that kinda money. Too many doors to start. Beautiful restoration, but it appears it was done as a labor of love. That means lots of money spent and not much promise of a return on investment. A very small segment of the population will ever consider buying a Land Cruiser, let alone, restore one for the money necessary to make it look this nice. And that's too bad, cuz its a great deal for the money.
                            Lou, the same fella who's going to lend me the money to buy the car!
                            Sal, I LOVE Land Cruisers (most especially '53-4) or even Lark Cruisers! Four doors are just that more convenient. Ah, but having the cash is another think entirely... It really is a beautiful car and I hope the owner gets his price.
                            Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
                            K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
                            Ron Smith
                            Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Working...
                            X