Dana 44 Rear End Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dana 44 Rear End Needed

Anyone in Ontario or within 8 hours drive of Toronto have a good Dana 44 for sale? The spiders gears on my 62GT are worn and it seems likely the axles are the big problem. Thought it might be cheaper to find a good rear end rather than have this one rebuilt.

Try Russ Carnes at Canadian Studebaker. His store is in Campbelford and he lives in Havelock just east of Toronto. He has quite a supply of used parts and does not advertise them. I got a 44 from him a few years ago and he had several different ratios then.
    Bob
    Bob
    Welland Ontario
    60 Lark Convertible
    64 Daytona
    sigpic
    "They were meant to be driven ... so keep on cruizin"

Comment

Originally posted by pinehurstbob View Post
      Try Russ Carnes at Canadian Studebaker. His store is in Campbelford and he lives in Havelock just east of Toronto. He has quite a supply of used parts and does not advertise them. I got a 44 from him a few years ago and he had several different ratios then.
      Bob
      Just got off the phone with him! I didn't know whether or not he had parts like that or not so I called him on spec. He does indeed have one with the same ratio as mine. He's not sure what condition it's in but said there would be no issues if I had to take it back. Seems like a very nice fellow!
      Kevin

Comment

Working...
      X