Addition to shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Addition to shop

Tried to post this to stovehuggers but wouldn't let me post picture. I finally added some thing to the shop that I've wanted since I put up the building. I think it looks good there. Now to just lower the septic pipes and put some plants around the bottom and it's done. Steve.
    Attached Files

That's a nice building! The new addition makes it even better!

Dean.

Comment

Dean Thanks I like it. Got a few things left to do like cement patio next to retaining wall and some steel to match the building on my exhaust fan and some landscaping. As money and time will allow.

Comment

Where is the addition? If that whole thing is the addition, the "Building" must really be huge.
        StudeRich
        Second Generation Stude Driver,
        Proud '54 Starliner Owner
        SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
          Where is the addition? If that whole thing is the addition, the "Building" must really be huge.
          I assumed it was the nice flag pole and clean "new looking" flag.
          John Clary
          Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

It's the Flag.

The septic pipes could pass for lights!

Remember proper etiquette is light it at night or take it inside.

Dean.

Comment

Really nice...and just in time to celebrate 240 years of the unlikeliest experiment in freedom that humanity has ever known. Fly it high!
              Mike Davis
              1964 Champ 8E7-122 "Stuey"

Comment

Just got the light on today now have to wait for the batteries to charge up as it's solar powered.

Comment

The Key here is enough light from sunset to sunrise

From the US Flag edicate.

"Most people believe you are not allowed to fly the stars and stripes at night. However, this is only partly true. According to the US Flag Code, all American flags should be displayed from sunrise to sunset every day. Lowering the flag at night is an ultimate sign of respect for Old Glory.

But like many rules, there is an exception. You can keep your flag flying 24-hours if it is properly illuminated during all hours of darkness. But what exactly is “proper illumination?” The American Legion interprets that as a light source that is specifically placed to light up the flag at night. The light must be bright enough that the US flag is recognizable by the casual observer passing by.

What about flying an American flag during inclement weather? The Flag Code says typically American flags should NOT be displayed during bad weather, unless you are flying an all-weather flag. This will ensure your flag remains in good condition for a longer period of time."

Comment

All one has to do is exercise good taste, respect, and common sense. Doing that will easily satisfy the 'Rules of Etiquette.' Nothing saddens me more than to see a ragged or almost white-faded flag. Neither is respectful or decent.

The shop and the flag pole look great Steve.

Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
                    K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
                    Ron Smith
                    Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Thanks Ron. I do a little side line body work mainly for small local car lots and a few customers plus play with my stude. Wish I had this set up when I was 30's not 60's as it's 100 ft out my back door.

Comment

Thank you for adding the flag...and the flag pole.
                        HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Working...
                        X