AFB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFB

I was disassembling my AFB, this particular model is from an early Buick but it is a bolt on to the 259 and I noticed the primary and secondary main jets have the same threads (5/16-24). It would be very easy to swap the jets if not carefull FWIW

You bring up a good point.
    If you ever download the Edelbrock AFB tune up manual/users giude, they have a few pages at the back for notes.
    I have a book of my own, but that notes page has always ended up with scribbling about what jet/rod/spring numbers came out of where.
    That is what is so nice about a WCFB and AFB.... Adjustability to maximize performance on your particular combination.
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Here is a PDF which I see as a very definitive book on AFB rebuild and service. From 1964!

It has Jet and metering rod sizes, plus a additional repair to the R2 Avanti carburetor.

It includes the AFB numbers and specifications for each of the specific Studebaker application..

A Virtual Gold Mine

Also has the WCFB specs in it as well..

Download a copy from my google drive.

Comment

Working...
      X