Early SDC Memento

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early SDC Memento

I was going through some loose papers and cards from my mother's father and was a little surprised to see his membership card from SDC in February 1973. Member #626!

Hm. I remember the 62 GT he had that my folks ended up buying from them not long after this year. 289 with a 4spd. My folks tidied it up, had new carpet and upholstery put in but that was it. Sold to a father and son in British Columbia before we moved to Ohio from Nevada in 1976 sometime, iirc. I don't remember grandpa being that into Studes, other than he had this one...not into the shows, it was just a nice car he liked.

That is nice!
    I was a member of SDC during that time frame. I made a quick look for old membership cards. For SDC, I only found several as a life member (with different numbering). Lifetime memberships started in 1973. I did find membership cards for that period from NCPC (Chrysler), AOAI & HVC-SDC. In with them was some old registrations, etc. I found the information for my '64 Daytona hardtop. I no longer own it, but perhaps I should list it on the registry.
    Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Working...
    X