Trim pieces for 1961 Lark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trim pieces for 1961 Lark

I have gone through all the trim pieces I have (it is a huge pile) and I have every piece of trim for my 1961 Lark except for four little piece that go on the rear roof pillar. You can see them in this picture (not my car, pulled from internet). Any idea what these are called? I don't have my shop manual yet and am having trouble naming these to see if I can find them anywhere. I have the four of the eight needed. Thanks in advance for your input.

Also, as far as rubber seals for the doors and trunk, do I need to get these from SI or another vendor or are they pretty standard seals I can buy anywhere?

Click image for larger version

Name:	lark.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	1751235
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten." -B Franklin

You will probably need a body parts manual to find the part number for your missing trim.

You could always go straight to the source for your gaskets. http://studebakervendors.com/hansen/index.htm

Comment

Those are probably called Louvers, and are ONLY used on 1961 2 door Hardtops, Body Code "J".

The Studebaker Weatherstrips can only be bought at Studebaker Vendors.

StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

There was an N.O.S. set of those chrome louvers on ebay just recently.

Chris.

Comment

Working...
        X