PDA

View Full Version : Wife Says It MUST Go

Champ51
06-21-2016, 01:19 PM
She says I've been flying around the in Stude too fast lately. And Lou didn't like it either. That didn't help.

So, off with the propeller. Despite launching the car to a first place trophy at the UMVZM in Kansas City (it seems the politicos always talk about courting some subset of the population so I went after the children's vote and received 100% support ) the propeller has now flown away.

It was fully powered, balanced, remotely started, and it even had the blade tips painted to warn away people when it was spinning. The three bladed prop just looked so authentic and ominous compared to the silly little two blade one on the Armacost '50.

Our friend Larry from Ozark Trails knew the real reason for removing it. He said a couple was arguing about the propeller while it was spinning and she accidentally backed into it. Disaster!

dean pearson
06-21-2016, 01:54 PM
In a polite way I must agree with your wife.

Dean.

BILT4ME
06-21-2016, 02:12 PM
I think you need to build an OSHA approved guard and retain the propeller. Paint the guard Safety Yellow........

Then, make it so it actually helps pull the car through the air while driving, thus improving gas mileage......

Maybe change it to a turbine...........

studeclunker
06-21-2016, 03:25 PM
Awww... some people just have no sense of fun!:(

SC38DLS
06-21-2016, 03:41 PM
What do wives know! Oh I forgot --everything.

Michidan
06-21-2016, 03:41 PM
Just transfer it over to the top of your beanie.

Charlie D
06-21-2016, 05:54 PM
Charlie D.:lol:

SN-60
06-21-2016, 06:02 PM
James Bond could have used something like that! :!:

KCoupeNewbie
06-21-2016, 06:44 PM
"Disaster"
That's a good one sir!

52 Ragtop
06-21-2016, 06:55 PM
OH YES! We "must" have OSHA to protect us from ourselves! Another government blunder!

Jim

Lou Van Anne
06-21-2016, 09:02 PM
Since I now can claim a small percentage of ownership: 1) The two '51 parts I gave you and 2) My name is on the front of the car; I voted that it be kept and used on "Special Occasions". (Actually, I liked it!)

6hk71400
06-22-2016, 11:51 AM
She says I've been flying around the in Stude too fast lately. And Lou didn't like it either. That didn't help.

So, off with the propeller. Despite launching the car to a first place trophy at the UMVZM in Kansas City (it seems the politicos always talk about courting some subset of the population so I went after the children's vote and received 100% support ) the propeller has now flown away.

It was fully powered, balanced, remotely started, and it even had the blade tips painted to warn away people when it was spinning. The three bladed prop just looked so authentic and ominous compared to the silly little two blade one on the Armacost '50.

Our friend Larry from Ozark Trails knew the real reason for removing it. He said a couple was arguing about the propeller while it was spinning and she accidentally backed into it. Disaster!

So she backed into it and got a little behind in her work.

Bob Miles
Tucson AZ
Catfish Specials