1956 Studebaker Champion Four Door

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1956 Studebaker Champion Four Door

Is there any way to know how many 1956 four door Champions are still available? Or still on the road? I know they only made 11,800 in 56. Just wondered
    how many are still out there running of those 11,800.

At one time there was a registry of 56 sedans but I believe it was hijacked and have not heard of one since. I have a 56 Champion also and would love to see another registry started. I would even be willing to look after it if interest is there.
    Let me know at <njonkman@xcelco.on.ca>
    Nick

Comment

I was working on one that included ALL '56 sedans and wagons (along with '57s and '58s- Packards too) but life has gotten in my way, so for now it's on the 'back burner' so to speak. Information can still be sent to me, but I have nothing to offer in return....

Here is one of the old threads about it~

http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...light=registry

I'm hoping that one day (soon) I will be in a position to begin compiling/collecting information again. I'd also like to eventually have some place to put it- like a website or something...
      StudeDave '57
      US Navy (retired)

3rd Generation Stude owner/driver
      SDC Member since 1985

past President
      Whatcom County Chapter SDC
      San Diego Chapter SDC

past Vice President
      San Diego Chapter SDC
      North Florida Chapter SDC

Comment

You could get in touch with Frank Ambrogio, who set up the 56J Register for the '56 Golden Hawk on a very similar basis. Frank could also help / assist with your desire to get a website set-up too.... I think.

Good luck
        Richard
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X