Memorial Day salutations to all who served, living and deceased

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memorial Day salutations to all who served, living and deceased

Please fly your flag with pride & remember those who paid the price for the freedom we enjoy.
    (could not put these images on Stovehuggers)
    Attached Files

Amen to that Barry!

Hope you are ok with all the rain and flooding.
    Jim
    I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

Amen to that. Having served six years and volunteering several years on a Honor Guard squad providing services at veterans funerals, I can attest that this holiday is not just a day off work. Freedom is a 24/7/365 job. Support and honor our troops serving, served and those that gave the ultimate sacrifice. All gave some, Some gave ALL.
      Originally posted by TX Rebel View Post
      Please fly your flag with pride & remember those who paid the price for the freedom we enjoy.
      (could not put these images on Stovehuggers)
      sigpic1966 Daytona (The First One)
      1950 Champion Convertible
      1950 Champion 4Dr
      1955 President 2 Dr Hardtop
      1957 Thunderbird

Comment

Yet another +1 AMEN! from me.

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by LarkTruck View Post
          Amen to that Barry!

Hope you are ok with all the rain and flooding.
          Jim
          I am OK, but a month after I bought the 20 c/k parts cars, I have been unable to bring the first one home due to endless rain & mud. Usually, the Spring rains end the first week of June and give way to a 2-1/2 month Summer drought when we really need the rain & then it returns to make harvesting tough.

Comment

Originally posted by TX Rebel View Post
            I am OK, but a month after I bought the 20 c/k parts cars, I have been unable to bring the first one home due to endless rain & mud. Usually, the Spring rains end the first week of June and give way to a 2-1/2 month Summer drought when we really need the rain & then it returns to make harvesting tough.
            Yep.. What we are seeing is the last gasps of the ebbing El Nino. Look for the typical Texas drought to follow soon with hotter summers and colder winters.

This wetness sure has put a crimp on my task of getting the Power Hawk ready for the trip back east which now may not occur.

Comment

We are about due for a cold winter since we have not had more than a light frost since early '14, which destroyed many of my tropicals but I could happily make another weather w/o a freeze. You should drive, show & enjoy the Hawk when you get it done, Jim. You deserve to.

Comment

Working...
              X