Haze Cream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haze Cream

Found this in my wife's dads basement, back in the day they always drove Studebakers, even their farm truck was a 1947 Studebaker. About what year would this polish be from???

Jim
    sigpic
    Jim

Originally posted by jims53 View Post
    Found this in my wife's dads basement, back in the day they always drove Studebakers, even their farm truck was a 1947 Studebaker. About what year would this polish be from???

Jim
    Others may date it more precisely, Jim, but I'd say 1956-1962. There were all-new logos for 1963, the yellow and blue theme, that did not mention Packard.

On the front end, 1955 might have been pretty early after Packard bought Studebaker, to have specific products like that rebranded. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
      Others may date it more precisely, Jim, but I'd say 1956-1962. There were all-new logos for 1963, the yellow and blue theme, that did not mention Packard.

On the front end, 1955 might have been pretty early after Packard bought Studebaker, to have specific products like that rebranded. BP
      Thanks Bob that's what I wanted to know...
      sigpic
      Jim

Comment

Working...
      X