No announcement yet.

Here's what to do with your spare time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel System: Here's what to do with your spare time.

Perhaps Jeff could use this as a challenge on an R4 intake setup.
    Related Articles - A Different Dyno Design - Properties of Pistons - A New Take on the Rotary Engine Engine Builders: The AERA Technical Committee offers the following information regarding coolant contamination of engine oil for 1996-2003 GM 3.1L or 3.4L VIN J & E engines due to failure of the intake manifold gasket. GM

Aren't the 3.8 and the 4.3 the more POPULAR GM V6's? Not that ANY GM V6 is actually popular with restorodders.
    WHAT are these V6's: 1996-2003 GM 3.1L or 3.4L VIN J & E engines?

They must be the throwaway Engines no one uses? The New Improved Gaskets and Bolts only apply to these. whatever they are.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

I don't know how it linked to that motor. The one I was referring to is the Pontiac 421 dual quad unit. I'll try my link again so try opening and clicking it forward to the Studebaker article. Hope it works.
      A crude-looking ’53 Studebaker drag racing car from Iowa has its share of rust, dings, dents and paint flaws, but under its hood is a one-of-a-kind Pontiac intake manifold that has some very sophisticated engineering behind it. Davenport, IA, resident Jim Allen has owned the Studebaker Starliner Coupe since 1959. It was back in 1964 that he purchased the factory experimental intake to go on the 421-cid Pontiac Super-Duty V8.

Bill

Comment

Working...
      X