No announcement yet.

Complete Hurst 3-speed Syncro-Loc shifter and brackets for T86 w/OD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transmission / Overdrive: Complete Hurst 3-speed Syncro-Loc shifter and brackets for T86 w/OD

Well I found a 4-speed deal I couldn't refuse at York this year, so my '54 Commander coupe now has a rebuilt '62 289 in the engine bay and 4-on-the-floor. That leaves me with the Hurst 3-speed shifter set up that I had earlier put in the car. See attached pictures of it installed on my T86. It includes all hardware to install the Hurst Syncro-Loc on a T86 with overdrive: used but clean and complete Hurst 3-speed Syncro-Loc shifter with chrome handle, new Hurst vintage style white 3-speed ball, fabricated shift rods to fit the T86, universal shifter levers to fit the T86, fabricated brackets to mount the shifter on the T86, and a fabricated sheet metal housing for C/K that will attach to your transmission hump to cover the hole in the floor and provide a flat mounting surface for the shifter boot and retainer ring (the boot and retainer are not included as I am using them on my 4-speed). I would only like to recoup what I recently invested in these parts (no charge for the fabrication work or materials). $200 plus actual shipping takes it all. Send me a PM if interested.
    Attached Files
    Pete R
    Woodbridge, VA
    1954 Studebaker Commander Regal Starlight Coupe with '62 289 and 4-speed
    1964 Studebaker Avanti R5083 R2 4-speed with 4.09:1 Twin Traction

Very nice fab job on the Syncro Loc adaption to the T-86....and your price is definitely reasonable!

I get your desire to 'row through the gears' with a four-speed,....BUT I'LL BET YOU'LL MISS THAT OVERDRIVE!!!!!

Comment

Very sweet deal for someone.
      sals54

Comment

Originally posted by sals54 View Post
        Very sweet deal for someone.
        Sent PM. My GH has a goofy shifter set up
        sigpic1957 Goldenhawk

Keeping the passion alive

Comment

too bad you didn't tell me you had this- we could have traded

Comment