This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotel rooms for Warwick

As of today, May 20th, there are still some rooms at the Holiday Inn, the Crown Plaza is sold out. Be sure to call the Holiday Inn directly to get a room, don't call the Crown Plaza.
    Chip
    '63 Cruiser
    '57 Packard wagon
    '61 Lark Regal 4 dr wagon
    '50 Commander 4 dr sedan

We made our reservation just after the last meet & will probably do the same for the South Bend meet. (Procrastination has gotten me in trouble too many times) We are now planning our route out and back; perhaps returning via Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Mute View Post
      We made our reservation just after the last meet & will probably do the same for the South Bend meet. (Procrastination has gotten me in trouble too many times) We are now planning our route out and back; perhaps returning via Canada.
      Talk to me in RI about your return trip. Canada would welcome you.

Stu Chapman

Comment

Originally posted by Stu Chapman View Post
        Talk to me in RI about your return trip. Canada would welcome you.

Stu Chapman
        Yes, you must see Niagara Falls from the Canadian side a much better vantage point.
        sigpic
        55 President Deluxe
        64 Commander
        66 Cruiser

37 Oldsmobile F37 4 Door

Comment

We have been in that area, but found what appears to be an interesting air museum in Gatineau, Quebec. I don't know where we will cross back in... perhaps not until we reach Minnesota. I am trying to figure that out now. We have crossed at Port Huron, MI and came back in at Niagara in the past. I am also trying to find places to check out in Connecticut; as we haven't been there either.

Comment

Working...
          X