1960 Lark 8 on youtube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1960 Lark 8 on youtube

Anyone know this Keith Lavallee, or any details on this Lark?https://youtu.be/3Xd4wN7Hh4Y

[QUOTE=Mohr HP;989121]Anyone know this Keith Lavallee, or any details on this Lark?https://youtu.be/3Xd4wN7Hh4Y

Comment

I take it that you are trying to contact this person to purchase? If you haven't had any luck yet I would suggest a nation wide craigslist search on searchtempest.com or the like. Being that he put the whole name of the lark in the YouTube video there is a chance that he also put the whole name in the ad which will narrow down the search results a lot, If he has a craigslist add that is.
      Charles

1961 Lark Regal VIII 259/auto -- Lucy

Comment

I think I have seen the car at a wrecking yard/industrial shop here in Tucson years ago on the south side of town. Keith lives here in Tucson. I will see if I can find my roster if anyone does want to contact him.

Bob Miles
        Tucson Az
        Home of Lazarus and Meshach

Comment

Originally posted by 6hk71400 View Post
          I think I have seen the car at a wrecking yard/industrial shop here in Tucson years ago on the south side of town. Keith lives here in Tucson. I will see if I can find my roster if anyone does want to contact him.

Bob Miles
          Tucson Az
          Home of Lazarus and Meshach
          Or this Haha
          Charles

1961 Lark Regal VIII 259/auto -- Lucy

Comment

Let me solve this mystery. I was with my son Keith the day he video taped this car at the South Tucson junk yard. I wasn't aware that he posted the "walk around." I purchased the car for parts, namely for the front clip, the front and rear windshields, the finned front brake drums and so on and found out the motor was actually in good shape as a big bonus. The car now sits in my back yard waiting to supply any usable parts I may need. The junkyard was closing for good so it was one of those "It's now or never" deals and it turned out to be a hell of a deal. Bob you were right on about the location. I bought it about two years ago.

Comment

Thank you to those that helped, and thank you TJ for posting the rest of the story. I've been scheming the last 2 days on how I'd get this thing back here to Georgia.
              Now my wife can rest easy, for some reason she wasn't quite as enthused about it as I was. I have a '60 convertible 6 I'm making an 8, but I really don't have the space for a parts car right now. It sure looked tempting though. Regards.

Comment

Kelly Marion in Corona De Tucson has a 1960 Lark 4 door with a 6 with the head off and a 3 speed. If you don't want the V8/At and column, let me know. It would be a shoe in to the lark and in short order have a running car for not too much money. Kelly has been ill lately and everything he has probably is not going to get done so he is going to focus on just one or two and leave the rest.

As I remember the shop, at the time I saw the Lark you have, he had an 63 Imperial that had some interesting rear end body work done to it and other things there. I think there was more than one Studebaker at the time I saw things. Too bad it closed.

Bob Miles
                Tucson AZ
                Home of Lazarus and Meshach.

Comment

Working...
                X