Membership Roster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Membership Roster

Is there an on-line version of the SDC Membership Roster? I'm moving and want to find SDCers near my new home town of Ashland Oregon.

Have you checked with Cornerstone? First place I would ask.
    Brad Johnson,
    SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
    '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

I used to get the printed version from them. Thought there might be a digital version...

Comment

Originally posted by omstude View Post
        Is there an on-line version of the SDC Membership Roster? I'm moving and want to find SDCers near my new home town of Ashland Oregon.
        I live in Medford and know some members in Grants Pass and around the area. The Southern Oregon Chapter is active, but most of the members live in Grants Pass and so almost all activities are there (ticks me off every time I think of it). I don't know about the roster. I know of one Studebaker owner in Ashland, but they're not in the club. I think there are others who are.
        "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

You can get the roster on a disk.
          Don Wilson, Centralia, WA

40 Champion 4 door*
          50 Champion 2 door*
          53 Commander K Auto*
          53 Commander K overdrive*
          55 President Speedster
          62 GT 4Speed*
          63 Avanti R1*
          64 Champ 1/2 ton

* Formerly owned

Comment

I don't believe it's available on line, due at least in part to privacy concerns about phone numbers and email addresses. There was a problem a few years ago when someone used the CD version to generate unsolicited (and unwanted) emails to a lot of members. The board now prohibits such actions and requires proof of membership to buy a roster.
            Skip Lackie

Comment

Skip and All

It is available in the "Members Only" portion of the website. You must register in that section of the website and access to the "Members Only" must be approved by Webmaster/Cornerstone. I have been using it for several years and it is more up to date than the club printed roster.
              sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Working...
              X