Avanti Owners...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avanti Owners...

...just purchased a hard to find Avanti wheel cover from Dan Booth, at Nostalgic Motor Cars in Wixom, MI. He advertises that he has the world's oldest and largest inventory of NOS Avanti parts. My experience with Dan was very positive. His website is avantisrus@gmail.com.
    Last edited by paintim613; 04-28-2016, 01:53 PM. Reason: spelling
    Tim-'53 Starlight Commander Custom in Yuma, AZ
    jimsrodshop.com/project/53-resurrection

Originally posted by paintim613 View Post
    ...just purchased a hard to find Avanti wheel cover from Dan Booth, at Nostalgic Motor Cars in Wixom, MI. He advertises that he has the world's oldest and largest inventory of NOS Avanti parts. My experience with Dan was very positive. His website is avantisrus@gmail.com.
    Agreed 100%....Dan's got the parts, and is very knowledgeable!

Comment

I have purchased a couple of items from his eBay store in the past and always a positive experience.
      Mike - Assistant Editor, Turning Wheels
      Fort Worth, TX

Comment

I have bought from Dan and always have been satisfied. I understand he is planning on being at the South Bend meet in a couple weeks so you may be able to save on shipping. He also has a decent stock of cars for sale. He has a vast and broad knowledge of the cars. While he may not be a the cheapest his stuff is first quality.
        Milt

1947 Champion (owned since 1967)
        1961 Hawk 4-speed
        1967 Avanti
        1961 Lark 2 door
        1988 Avanti Convertible

Member of SDC since 1973

Comment

I have also dealt with Dan over the years. I have always found him to be honest and up front with me. Dan does have a boat load of parts for Avantis, both Studebaker Avantis and later ones as well
          sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Shortly after buying my Avanti I was in Michigan on vacation. I visited his business in Wixom and bought some parts. He had what I needed and he was pleasant and informative.
            "Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional." author unknown

Comment

Working...
            X