Will EPA kill racing, update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will EPA kill racing, update

101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Good news
    If government is left unchecked it kills everything it touches.
    Bill Foy
    1000 Islands, Ontario
    1953 Starlight Coupe

Comment

Gubmint talks out of both sides of their mouths all the time.
      I don't trust 'em....
      The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Government does good things too. Let's be real guys. And yes, this is good news. Logic prevails.
        Ed Sallia
        Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

i doubt it would have been "killed" if "we"- including SEMA, Hemmings and others had not made our voices heard!!!
          Kerry. SDC Member #A012596W. ENCSDC member.

'51 Champion Business Coupe - (Tom's Car). Purchased 11/2012.

'40 Champion. sold 10/11. '63 Avanti R-1384. sold 12/10.

Comment

Running the risk of crossing the line, but government tends to gather increasing power over the citizenry. It's our jobs to see that doesn't happen. The pendulum swings back and forth over time...lately it's been swinging toward increased governmental power at the expense of liberties. We can only hope it gets reversed.

This time...citizens and industry speaking their minds and using our power (including the evil lobbyists representing a ""special interest"...us) made the government see the light...for now. They will be back...they always do after licking their wounds.
            Poet...Mystic...Soldier of Fortune. As always...self-absorbed, adversarial, cocky and in general a malcontent.

Comment

International road racing uses flywheels batteries and electric motors to provide faster more effecient cars. I bet they pollute less too. I think they put on a pretty good show.
              Diesel loving, autocrossing, Coupe express loving, Grandpa Architect.

Comment

Working...
              X