scooters at south bend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scooters at south bend

Will there be any elect scooters for rent for some of the elderly folks. Thought I've seen them before but wasn't sure.

We rented one from a company not too far from the fairgrounds. Very reasonable price for 3-4 days. Can't remember the name but an internet search will find it.

Comment

I have a LARK electric 3 wheel scooter. The motor drives the front wheel, and it has two 12 volt deep cycle batteries that need to be replaced. I should sell for $150 it since I don't use it. A LARK scooter is the perfect thing for a Studebaker person. It has quick and easy knock down to stick it in the trunk of your car.

Comment

Are you coming to south bend

Comment

Originally posted by 42champ View Post
          Are you coming to south bend
          Yes, I'll be at South Bend and most likely will drive my 1999 Olds since the gas tank is still out of my 1950 Champion.

Comment

42champ,

We will not have any scooters available for the May Meet this year. We will look into it for the future, especially for the International Meet in South Bend in 2017, and for meets after that. If this changes for this year, I will let you know. If you have no luck finding an alternate source for scooters please email me at rhenn15090@aol.com and I will help you.

Bob Henning

Comment

Working...
            X