C Cab dash panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C Cab dash panel

Who made the cover for the firewall side of the dash? I remember it looking like a pretty clean fit & I would love to know if they are still being produced or sold. Thanks for the help.

Most of the ones I have seen were fabricated from scratch.
    Jon Stalnaker
    Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

Here is a thread on this issue. If someone made these I am sure they could sell quite a few.

Dan White
      64 R1 GT
      64 R2 GT
      58 C Cab
      57 Broadmoor (Marvin)

Comment

My older brother has experience as a gunsmith, likes working with metal and wood, and is quite creative. Here is his creativity on covering the dash, inside and out, in his 49 Stude pickup: Click image for larger version

Name:	Bob's 49 3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.2 KB
ID:	1704675Click image for larger version

Name:	Bob's 49 4.jpg
Size:	85.2 KB
ID:	1704676Click image for larger version

Name:	Bob's 49 5.jpg
Size:	51.9 KB
ID:	1704677
        Last edited by JoeHall; 04-08-2016, 08:06 AM.

Comment

This was probably about 8-10 years ago. The one the guy had on here selling looked like it came from the factor that way.

Comment

I think it was a buddy of Jeff Rice's, perhaps Rick Courtier?

Comment

Now I remember why I dropped my SDC membership, lol. Thanks anyways guys.

Comment

Originally posted by bkz81 View Post
                I had a lead for you but I think I will keep it to myself.

Comment

Huh? What?
                  Skip Lackie

Comment

No. Wait. Please come back. Its folks like you who are the backbone of SDC. You have selflessly done soo much for our club. I just dunno how we can survive with club ambassadors like you going out the door. I blame the responders here, who did not lick your boots, when you asked a simple question. A person of your importance deserves someone to do some serious research, and come up with a more suitable answer for you, and QUICKLY.

Comment

I have seen some that were produced for sale, but that was several years ago. My brother and others made their own. I don't think anyone can give you a catalog page number for this item.
                      "In the heart of Arkansas."
                      Searcy, Arkansas
                      1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
                      1952 2R pickup

Comment

Working...
                      X