Packard Royal-PT Boat Powered.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packard Royal-PT Boat Powered.

Well it does have Packard content-2500 cubic inches worth!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2l4gnwxDk8I

That's pretty wicked Buzz. I haven't seen that one up close, but I did get to see the Blastolene Special in recent years. Very cool cars.
    sals54

Comment

My dad was on a PT boat in the pacific during WW2. He was a avid member of the PT Boaters and would always try to make all of the reunions before he passed away. I was lucky to be given a personal behind the scenes tour of the PT Boat that is on display at Battleship Cove in Fall River Ma. and the one thing i will always remember is the 3 Packard 1200 hp engine that were on that boat. I can only imagine what it would have been like to be on one going full speed.
      Sure miss you Dad

Comment

Originally posted by bison View Post
        My dad was on a PT boat in the pacific during WW2. He was a avid member of the PT Boaters and would always try to make all of the reunions before he passed away. I was lucky to be given a personal behind the scenes tour of the PT Boat that is on display at Battleship Cove in Fall River Ma. and the one thing i will always remember is the 3 Packard 1200 hp engine that were on that boat. I can only imagine what it would have been like to be on one going full speed.
        Sure miss you Dad

Pretty cool!

Comment

Working...
        X