This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PICS

I know the show is over, but I am finally getting a chance to look over the pics I took, and will add them as time allows. I will not duplicate all the great pics already posted, but will try to feature folks instead of cars:

Left side, front to rear: Mr. Biggs; OkieBob; Curt; 60 Lark; Jeff H.; Green53; End of table: Bob Palma. Right side, front to rear: Dick Stiencamp; GTTim; M5Stude; Dave Lester; Studeski; 41Frank

Mr. Harbit giving a thumbs up to a Ch**y transplant. HEY, WHAT DOES THAT EXTRA FINGER MEAN[?][?][?][:0]

Steve Hudson and his wonderful companion. She's a trooper!

DANG IT!

Some of are famous for being fast, some of us are famous for hurting ourselves.

Judges at work. Please notice I protected their heads.

Gotta go to Lions club. More later.

sigpic
    Dave Lester

The Calhouns, had the truck in Rapid City in '99. He bought an other engine there for a spare. They are good.

Ebon...
    [img] http://jnautoair.com/images/logo2-3.jpg [/img]

Comment

The Calhouns, had the truck in Rapid City in '99. He bought an other engine there for a spare. They are good.

Ebon...
      [img] http://jnautoair.com/images/logo2-3.jpg [/img]

Comment

That Starlight looked like had a solid body too. It would really help if it had a good set of rear fenders and hood/grille.

Comment

That Starlight looked like had a solid body too. It would really help if it had a good set of rear fenders and hood/grille.

Comment

The owner of the Starlight intentionally did the fenders and grill like that to copy one of the cars in the recent movie CARS.

Studebaker Fever
            60 Lark
            51 Champion
            Phil
            Arnold, Missouri

Studebaker Fever
            60 Lark
            56 Power Hawk
            Phil Hendrickson
            Arnold, Missouri

Comment

The owner of the Starlight intentionally did the fenders and grill like that to copy one of the cars in the recent movie CARS.

Studebaker Fever
              60 Lark
              51 Champion
              Phil
              Arnold, Missouri

Studebaker Fever
              60 Lark
              56 Power Hawk
              Phil Hendrickson
              Arnold, Missouri

Comment

I'm third up on the left as you face the page, Mr Biggs is first up on the left.

Comment

I'm third up on the left as you face the page, Mr Biggs is first up on the left.

Comment

Working...
                  X