Clear All

• 1954 2 door Commander sedan - Tampa Bay

Here is the link :

I know nothing about this car .
    Bill H
    Daytona Beach
    SDC member since 1970
    Owner of The Skeeter Hawk .

Title may say '54 but it has a '53 dash, grill bars and tail light lenses.

Comment

?well he might sell it as the car presents itself nicely. Love the weed control carpet. Brilliant idea! He might have a bit of trouble getting eight thousand for it though.
      Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
      K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
      Ron Smith
      Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

He is probably looking in the price guides for a coupe/hardtop (C/K) (Starlight/Starliner) and not for a two door sedan (F body) - big difference.
        I also believe that it is a 1953. It may have been originally sold in 1954 and titled as a 1954. If he supplied the Serial Number and body tag information, we would know more.
        Gary L.
        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
        Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

[QUOTE=studegary;979950]He is probably looking in the price guides for a coupe/hardtop (C/K) (Starlight/Starliner) and not for a two door sedan (F body) - big difference.
          I also believe that it is a 1953. It may have been originally sold in 1954 and titled as a 1954. If he supplied the Serial Number and body tag information, we would know more.[/QUOT

When I first saw the ad a few days ago He had it listed as a coupe , and I told him that it was
          a sedan,( I used the contact the seller button ) . He responded , and said that he had not known the difference . He thanked me .
          I gave him a couple of links as well . As you see , he has at least called it a sedan now .
          Bill H
          Daytona Beach
          SDC member since 1970
          Owner of The Skeeter Hawk .

Comment

Working...
          X