Stainless Repair Revisited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stainless Repair Revisited

Recently, while trying to direct a friend to the old instructional repair series that was originally posted on this forum, I found it was much like Minnie Pearl's instruction to a lost traveler: "You can't get there from here."
    Even Bob Johnstone's great website resisted complete reading as did the SDC Tech Tips. I finally found this link that produced the best result in being more complete in photos and text.

This presentation is on Johnstone's site and is a much simpler way to get there:
    Last edited by Lark Parker; 03-08-2016, 05:52 PM. Reason: secret
    sigpic
    Lark Parker --Just an innocent possum strolling down life's highway.

Mr. Grant,
    I would think Mark Wheeler should be able to correct the link in Tech Tips on the SDC web site in order to alleviate the issue.
    After all, our goal is to make owning Studebakers easier, rather than harder.
    Brad Johnson,
    SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
    '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

WOW! I "know" Dale is old, but never knew he'd met Mr. Grant!!! LOL

Sorry Dale, couldn't resist! <G>

Jim
      "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
      their Memorials!

Comment

Dale is simply cool.

Dean.

Comment

Dale,
          thank you for documenting these lessons so that persons like myself have a chance at doing this properly.
          sigpic
          In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Working...
          X