Foresale 1964 hawk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foresale 1964 hawk

As much as I hate it, I am putting my 64 hawk project up forsale! I've been working on this car since 2009, my freshman year of highschool. I have tons of nos parts that go with this car. Car is destined show quality, but not finished. All complete but apart from restoration.tons of Nos hard to find parts come with car. Get with me and I'll give more info on car. I have vynil green material that goes with car, almost exact match to original.
    Attached Files
    hunter stanley

Hunter, we are distressed (well, at least I am), to see so much excellent work abandoned mid-stream. May we ask why? If it is too personal, please disregard.

Is there anything anyone can do to help you see this project through to completion? Jet Green 1964 Gran Turismos are some of the most beautiful Hawks out there, R-engined or otherwise. It seems such a shame to see this one so far along and your not being able to complete it. Trust me, whatever "it" is, it is probably temporary. You have such a nice car and fine project underway, I would hope you can see it through.

That said, you'll need to post an asking price and list of NOS parts included to garner much serious interest.

All the best. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Car comes with brand new lower valence panel in burlap, nos grille inserts in boxes, nos tailights ( lenses)in boxes, nos headlight bezels( and one nos headlight assembly bucket) nos heater kit( duct, heater core, control valve dash switches hard ware, complete kit. I have the brand new fender spear wiring and all( nos rear chassis harness. Nos chrome seat hinge covers, nos door handles, wind shield wiper bag, 64 grille emblem. I've bought windshield rubber, trunk, and cowl rubber, most emblems. New fuel lines.. motor she transmission out of car. Have all trim. There is more nos parts just stuff off top of my head.
      hunter stanley

Comment

Give us your asking price!

Comment

Idk what's a good start
          I've got a ton in this car, I won't get it back but, I'm kinda wanting offers!
          hunter stanley

Comment

Absolutely beautiful color. I agree with Bob, the Jet Green is a knockout! I hate to see you have to let it go, but I understand. I just had to sell my 62 Lark...one project too many (for now).
            Mike Davis
            1964 Champ 8E7-122 "Stuey"

Comment

Originally posted by hunter stanley View Post
              Idk what's a good start
              I've got a ton in this car, I won't get it back but, I'm kinda wanting offers!
              How many dollars do you have into the car? That dollar amount might be a good place to start. If nothing else, go with your gut feeling.
              sigpic
              In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

I think I'd take 9,500 for it
                hunter stanley

Comment

Originally posted by hunter stanley View Post
                  I think I'd take 9,500 for it
                  I think I can hear piggy banks breaking all over the web...

Who ever purchases the car needs to make sure you get the first ride - and you are still young enough it could very easily be yours again.

Comment

What do you mean" you can hear piggy banks breaking)v?
                    hunter stanley

Comment

I know there are people who have spent 50K+ on restorations of that same model Studebaker - and it looks like you have some of the hardest part already done. Good luck

Comment

I think what he means is that people all over the forum will be looking to come up with the money to buy your car. It is an old colloquialism, that's all. IMHO.

Bob Miles
                        Tucson AZ
                        Home of Lazarus

Comment

Frame off restoration!
                          Anyone interested. Pm me
                          Or you can call or text my cell
                          423-635-2707.
                          hunter stanley

Comment

Working...
                          X