air conditioning pulley on front of water pump needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• air conditioning pulley on front of water pump needed

Looking for the front pulley for the water pump. Here is a picture of the pulley that I want. It is 6 1/2 across and 1 1/2 deep, approximately. If you have one, pesonal message me back on this or, call 417-862-0316, or email coupe42@sbcglobal.net Air conditioning pulley on front of the water pump needed. A friend said this was the part number # 1558639.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dusty taylor; 02-23-2016, 05:52 PM.

Dusty Taylor

Back to the top

Dusty Taylor

Comment

Suggest you give Tom Karcawich a call , he is the guy who bends out of a bus
      sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

What vehicle is this in? I have a Lark with an air conditioner. I installed it myself in the late 1980's. It was retired years ago, and is resting quietly in the man cave (shed). I know I have a double pulley on the crankshaft, but it does not have a double pulley on the water pump. I used an idler pulley, on the drivers side, positioned so the belt passes above the water pump.

I've always thought my arrangement was pretty much like the factory set-up. Mine is a V8 '60 Lark. What is yours?
        John Clary
        Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Thanks for the name I will give him a call. The motor is 1963 289 but it is going in a 1942 coupe. I have got pictures of a hawk with this on it. The pictures in the post is of my truck. Thanks again for the info. Dusty

Dusty Taylor

Comment

That pulley was used on cars with viscous clutch fan drives for higher rotational speed. I think I have a spare but can't check 'till April. If you can't find one, PM me in April. Bill (one of the two Bills from Ontario)

Comment

Thanks still looking will keep you in mind.

Dusty Taylor

Comment

Got a pulley thanks for the help.

Dusty Taylor

Comment

Working...
                X