A Studebaker with a "Donut Spare Tire" under it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Studebaker with a "Donut Spare Tire" under it

This is perhaps a bit off the Wall. is Any One aware of a Donut Spare that #1 has the same bolt pattern of a Champ 1/2 Ton Truck,and #2 of course an outer diameter that's fairly close ? I'm just not sure if any newer Trucks / Truck like SUVs even use these,but would be curious too know.
    Joseph R. Zeiger

Joe

What is the bolt pattern you need and OD of the tire. Some of the newer pickups carry a spare that is essentially a full size thin walled spare not a normal deep treaded tire. My 14 Ram has one so I'll bet they are somewhat common. They come inflated not collapsed and needing inflation prior to use if that's what you need. Bob

Comment

The mid 90's Full size GM cars (Impala, Cadillac etc) and Chevy Astro Van used the 5 on 5" bolt circle, Not sure about the diameters
      Mark Chance

1933 Model 56 5 window Coupe

Comment

Why? I wouldn't dream of a donut under my Stude Truck.

Comment

I think Joe just likes donuts.
          Chip
          '63 Cruiser
          '57 Packard wagon
          '61 Lark Regal 4 dr wagon
          '50 Commander 4 dr sedan

Comment

Thanks Bob,just for the heck of it I may look at some of these.

Originally posted by sweetolbob View Post
            Joe

What is the bolt pattern you need and OD of the tire. Some of the newer pickups carry a spare that is essentially a full size thin walled spare not a normal deep treaded tire. My 14 Ram has one so I'll bet they are somewhat common. They come inflated not collapsed and needing inflation prior to use if that's what you need. Bob
            Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Mark,thanks for the info - should check these out also.

Originally posted by MChance View Post
              The mid 90's Full size GM cars (Impala, Cadillac etc) and Chevy Astro Van used the 5 on 5" bolt circle, Not sure about the diameters
              Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Chip, how did You know I like Donuts? that was the thing back in the Day,but have cut back on the sweets

Originally posted by raoul5788 View Post
                I think Joe just likes donuts.
                Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Originally posted by 63t-cab View Post
                  Thanks Bob,just for the heck of it I may look at some of these.
                  Joe

Ram 1500 pickup 5.5" x 5 Other models like Journey 5.0" x 5 and, of course, older 4.5" x 5. Good luck, Bob

Comment

Krispy Kreems! LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X