1956 Studebaker Champion 4 Door

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1956 Studebaker Champion 4 Door

Looking to replace the emblem on the trunk lid and having a problem locating the correct one. The one that is on the trunk lid has two (2) pins in the back in a straight line from side to side. All I have found is the one (1) pin and the Three (3) pin. Do they not
    make the two (2) pin? I want the steel one not plastic. I asked if what I needed to do was get the three (3) pin and cut one (1) off and reply was just drill the third (3rd) hole. Is that the answer? Help please. Thanks John

I do not understand why you would not want to use the Correct 800585 Emblem that fits and looks correct?

Do you not have the Chrome Frame that belongs around the Emblem on the Trunklid?

Yes, if you HAVE to have a Metal one, use 1320695 and drill a hole, probably Three and Plug 2.

Click image for larger version

Name:	56Comm4dr.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	81.3 KB
ID:	1703933
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Are you saying that the original is plastic? I have not removed the original emblem yet. But I thought it would be metal. And yes I have the outside where the emblem seats down into. I just know the front hood and the truck lid emblems are in bad shape and seen there were replacements. Both metal and plastic. Thanks for the help.

Comment

He said he's having a problem locating the correct one.....

Comment

Careful not to purchase a trunk bezel made for a '56 C-K. They look about the same as one made for a '56 sedan, but the sedan bezel is curved at the rear, while the C-K bezel is flat.

Comment

Thanks guys. Not the sharpest tool in the box. But I'm trying to make it work.

Comment

Working...
            X