Salvage Yard 1951 Studebaker Parts (Picture Heavy) UPDATED*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salvage Yard 1951 Studebaker Parts (Picture Heavy) UPDATED*

UPDATE* I got a reply form the guy, a little proud of his stuff, but understand. He is looking for around $100 for the hood ornament, $30 for the antenna, and $60 to $100 for the radio. Looks like I am going to
    pass. Was originally going into to it looking to salvage some p[arts for someone later on, don't particularity need any of these parts for MY restoration.

Hello,

Don't know if anyone else has seen this posting on feebay. The man is located in Nebraska and has a 1951 4-door sedan that looked relatively high-trimmed. I already had him confirm the presence of one of those coveted reel-type antennas (mast is all bent to hell), and have some close up shots of a relatively nice hood ornament. I currently have an offer down on both the hood ornament and the antenna. Looks like a complete 232 with climatizer components under the hood. In the picture below of the antenna, it appears that he has another 1950-51 Sedan (blue) that might be another parts car. Might be worth asking around for those of you in the process of restoring a 50-51 Studebaker. His contact information is: Phone#: 402-469-5703 and email is: rudy_8669@hotmail.com. Lets get those parts salvaged while we still can!

Link to site: http://www.ebay.com/itm/281913775134...75bae9cf6&cp=1

Last edited by 61LaRk4dr; 02-18-2016, 06:46 AM.
    1947 Studebaker M-5
    1946 Studebaker M-5
    1948 Studebaker Land Cruiser
    1961 Studebaker Lark 4-dr. Sedan
    1951 Studebaker Land Cruiser

Nice. Somebody might want that windshield visor.

Comment

Originally posted by 61LaRk4dr View Post
      I already had him confirm the presence of one of those coveted reel-type antennas (mast is all bent to hell)
      Whose looking for those antennas? I have four cores that I want to sell, but can't get in touch with the folks that everyone says wants them.
      Paul
      Winston-Salem, NC
      Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com

Comment

It's too bad those antennas don't roll all the way down to better fit car covers.

Comment

I have those in stock. I can rebuild your2

Comment

Originally posted by TWChamp View Post
            It's too bad those antennas don't roll all the way down to better fit car covers.
            At only 5" tall when down, that's still a pretty good fit.
            Brad Johnson,
            SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
            Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
            '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
            '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Somebody needs to get that Pinto before it disappears!
              Mark L

Comment

That Pinto ain't goin no where. That (JYD) Junk Yard Dawg will ensure that!
                My 1st car. "A TRANSTAR"

Starliner
                sigpic
                Somewhere between Culture and Agriculture
                in the Geographic center of Tennessee

Comment

Originally posted by r1lark View Post
                  Whose looking for those antennas? I have four cores that I want to sell, but can't get in touch with the folks that everyone says wants them.
                  Roy Valdez is looking for antennas. He rebuilds them. he is a member of this forum.
                  RadioRoy, specializing in AM/FM conversions with auxiliary inputs for iPod/satellite/CD player. In the old car radio business since 1985.

10G-C1 - 51 Champion starlight coupe
                  4H-K5 - 53 Commander starliner hardtop
                  5H-D5 - 54 Commander Conestoga wagon

Comment

You notice that the shot of the antenna is from the level of the car? I wonder if the dog had something to do with that? Wonder what make the cool old panel-van is in the background?
                    Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
                    K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
                    Ron Smith
                    Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

I had a guy that wanted to sell me his core antennas. Still waiting for his info. Could it be the person above???

Comment

Originally posted by royvaldez View Post
                        I had a guy that wanted to sell me his core antennas. Still waiting for his info. Could it be the person above???
                        Roy, I sent you a PM thru this forum about a month ago about the antennas I have. Did you not receive it?
                        Paul
                        Winston-Salem, NC

Comment

Send me your info. Also, UPS is okay. I sent you my home address 2 weeks ago. Did you not get it??

Comment

Roy, sent you a response via PM thru this forum, so we can take this discussion offline. Thanks.

Originally posted by royvaldez View Post
                            Send me your info. Also, UPS is okay. I sent you my home address 2 weeks ago. Did you not get it??
                            Paul
                            Winston-Salem, NC

Comment

Working...
                            X