Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reedsville fenders

Hello

Anyone at Reedsville remember seeing a set of NOS rear fenders for 53-55 sedan's? They were inside the building near the main door. I ask because at the time I didn't have the funds to buy them (poor college student) and wanted to know if they were still for sale or if they might show up in York in the spring.
    Thanks

Randy Wakefield
    ----------------------
    1955 President sedan

"For the future that we wait..."

By main door do you mean the garage door at the end of the building? If so, it is probably Jim Heiple's stuff that his family was selling. If you mean the single door at the front, I know Bondo Billy was on one side and think the Shrock brothers on the other. I bought out the guy one one side of the back door (no sheet metal) and do not remember who was on the other.

Hope this helps.

Comment

By main door do you mean the garage door at the end of the building? If so, it is probably Jim Heiple's stuff that his family was selling. If you mean the single door at the front, I know Bondo Billy was on one side and think the Shrock brothers on the other. I bought out the guy one one side of the back door (no sheet metal) and do not remember who was on the other.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Let me think, it was the smaller walk in door that faces south east, or east if you think of it if the building runs parallel with 322. Once you walk in the door to the right there was some other guy selling sheetmetal, and the fenders were further up in the middle.

Randy Wakefield
        ----------------------
        1955 President sedan

Comment

Let me think, it was the smaller walk in door that faces south east, or east if you think of it if the building runs parallel with 322. Once you walk in the door to the right there was some other guy selling sheetmetal, and the fenders were further up in the middle.

Randy Wakefield
          ----------------------
          1955 President sedan

Comment

So it was between Heiple and Bondo Billy. I seem to recall some there leaning against the wall, but do not remember who that was. Maybe Gary Ash knows as it would have been across the aisle from him. Or perhaps Brad Johnson can get his hands on the master map of the vendor locations.

Comment

So it was between Heiple and Bondo Billy. I seem to recall some there leaning against the wall, but do not remember who that was. Maybe Gary Ash knows as it would have been across the aisle from him. Or perhaps Brad Johnson can get his hands on the master map of the vendor locations.

Comment

I believe the vendor with the sheet metal was a first timer. Going down the line It was Tom and Dave Schrock, us, ED Reynolds and then Debie Heiple. Now going to the staircase there was a literature seller with promos, a fellow who had interiors and I believe he had the rear quarters leaning up against the wall, then there was the Meyer family, and the line ended with the Long Island Chapter.

Comment

I believe the vendor with the sheet metal was a first timer. Going down the line It was Tom and Dave Schrock, us, ED Reynolds and then Debie Heiple. Now going to the staircase there was a literature seller with promos, a fellow who had interiors and I believe he had the rear quarters leaning up against the wall, then there was the Meyer family, and the line ended with the Long Island Chapter.

Comment

If it was the interior guy, he was from West Virginia. I do not recall his name, but someone may have picked up his card. I had forgotten about Ed Reynolds.

Comment

If it was the interior guy, he was from West Virginia. I do not recall his name, but someone may have picked up his card. I had forgotten about Ed Reynolds.

Comment

The interior guy from West Virginia was Jim Lawrence. I was between him and the fellow with the promos & literature (from So. Carolina). Jim didn't have any rear fenders, nor did I. So it had to be further down the line. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Dan Peterson
                        Montpelier, VT
                        1960 Lark V-8 Convertible
                        1960 Lark V-8 Convertible (parts car)
                        1961 Lark Crusier
                        1962 Lark V-8 Regal Convertible
                        Dan Peterson
                        Montpelier, VT

Comment

The interior guy from West Virginia was Jim Lawrence. I was between him and the fellow with the promos & literature (from So. Carolina). Jim didn't have any rear fenders, nor did I. So it had to be further down the line. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Dan Peterson
                          Montpelier, VT
                          1961 Lark Crusier
                          1962 Lark V-8 Regal Convertible
                          Dan Peterson
                          Montpelier, VT

Comment

Thanks everyone for the help, I'll have to see if they show up at York.

Randy Wakefield
                            ----------------------
                            1955 President sedan

Comment

Thanks everyone for the help, I'll have to see if they show up at York.

Randy Wakefield
                              ----------------------
                              1955 President sedan

Comment

Working...
                              X