More Hemmings Classic Car / $12 year coupons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Hemmings Classic Car / $12 year coupons

I've found another 19(!) coupons good for subscribing to Hemmings Classic Car for one year for $12 with no further obligation; new subscribers only. (I knew I had a stash around here somewhere; 'just had to find them.)

Mark Klinger was waiting for one, which I'll mail to him tomorrow. 'Just heard from Jarrod White and Howard Davis, too. Three more, too.

That means there are 13 left. So if you'd like to get a year of Hemmings Classic Car for $12, only a buck an issue, send me a PM with your mailing address and I'll snail-mail you a coupon. If my forum mail box here is full, just post here in this thread and I'll pick it up.

I might add that there is nothing "in this for me" as a Hemmings Classic Car periodic contributor. Seriously. This just came up in John Clary's thread about his surprise at the bank, so 'thought I'd open a new thread rather than piggy-back on John's where it might not be seen, and is unfair to him. But there is so much "Studebaker" in many issues that I felt it appropriate to post the offer here rather than the less-frequented Stove-Huggers...and my up-coming June 2016 column has at least three Studebaker references in it, so I'll not disappoint Jon Stalnaker or anyone else keeping track! ) BP
    Last edited by BobPalma; 02-01-2016, 02:13 AM. Reason: availability update
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Mr. Palma, Didn't you try to give away those coupons a few months ago and had no takers?

Comment

Originally posted by paul shuffleburg View Post
      Mr. Palma, Didn't you try to give away those coupons a few months ago and had no takers?
      That's right, Paul; I have offered these before with only modest response; nothing like this!

I suppose more folks now realize how much "Studebaker" is likely to be in Hemmings Classic Car, and further steps have been taken to insure accuracy, that more people want to subscribe. Too, it's wintertime, so people are more inclined to think of kicking back with magazines than in the summer.

Plus, it's a doggone good deal. Even without Studebaker content, most readers say they read each issue cover to cover...and advertising has not gotten so out of hand that it is difficult to read it all. BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Already and have been a subscriber for years. Thanks Bob for kindness for others...Mike
        Mike - Assistant Editor, Turning Wheels
        Fort Worth, TX

Comment

Hey; thanks for subscribing, Mike. BP

Comment

I'd like one, Bob. I sent a PM with my mailing address.
            Mark L

Comment

Me too, sent you a PM.

Comment

Bob have been a subscriber for years and send one to our local public library,and my interested inlaws..fyi My Packard Hawk and yours truly were featured in issue number 6 regarding the Packard Hawk Hope to see you in May in SB Been a long gloomy winter ...Todd

Comment

Originally posted by tim333 View Post
                  Me too, sent you a PM.
                  Tim, I did not get a PM from you with your mailing address. I have enough coupons left, but don't know where to send yours.

Please try again; perhaps my mail box was full. I have deleted several messages, so there should be room to receive more. BP

Comment

Bob, I just renewed my online subscription.
                    Ed Sallia
                    Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Eddie View Post
                      Bob, I just renewed my online subscription.
                      Good, Ed; thanks. BP

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by tim333 View Post
                      Me too, sent you a PM.
                      Got it now, Tim; thanks, BP

Comment

Your box is full Bob so I guess I'm too late?
                        Bill

Comment

Originally posted by kwoodyh View Post
                          Your box is full Bob so I guess I'm too late?ill
                          Nope, Bill; I just cleared out four messages. Plenty of coupons; just resend your address via PM here. BP

Comment

PM sent! Thanks Bob!
                            Bill

Comment

Bob, That's terrific that you want to give others a chance to get Classic Car at a reduced rate. I've been subscribing to Hemmings Classic Car since it started. In fact, I used to get it when it was called Special Interest Autos. Classic Car and Turning Wheels are my 2 favorite antique auto magazines.
                              I hope you can help out a few of our fellow Studebaker fans.
                              All the best,
                              Rog
                              '59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
                              Smithtown,NY
                              Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

Working...
                              X